The seminar will deal with the different type of equipment and specific operations needed to install and operate a PW system successfully.
There will be presentations on the subject of cleaning contaminated production systems, on the proper selection of production equipment, what is needed in a storage and distribution system, a professional survey of sanitary valves and appropriate instrumentation for production and storage of PW.
Different operational subjects will be discussed including learning from a water system case study.
The end of the day will be an open session of questions and answers from the lecturers and chair to address specific issues. This part of the day is your chance to get expert answers on all your pure water questions.
The questions that are to be answered in this seminar:
- How do I clean contaminated systems?
- What types of PW production systems are available and what is recommended for use?
- How can I learn from a water system case study?
- What are the important parameters in designing and operating RO membranes?
- What type of instruments and valves are recommended for use in PW systems?
- What is needed in a Pharmaceutical water storage and distribution system?
||Cleaning contaminated water systems
|| Shahar Mozes
||Technologies in PW production
||New Technologies in PW production
||RO membranes calculation and operation
|| Moshe Chechic
||Water system instruments
|| Ofer Ben Efraim
Endress + Hauser Israel
||Sanitary valves in water systems
|| Shlomo Sackstein
||Pharmaceutical water storage and distribution systems
|| Uri Boneh
Note: the program and speakers are tentative and subject to change without prior notice.
This Seminar is a perfect learning session for:
- Engineering and Project managers wanting to learn more about PW design and operation
- Maintenance/Operations engineers looking into how field implementation should be done
- Procurement persons looking to widen their technical knowledge of water system components
- Quality responsible persons wanting to understand key issues in PW operation and design\
- Validation managers and engineers that need key information on specific issues.
PDA members - 650 NIS
Non members - 850 NIS